These presentations included here represent a series of the second group of lectures for students of Dental Medicine in the first year of study. Lectures are dedicated to understand the skull and its connections, muscles, arteries, veins, lymphatic structures, and nerves of head and neck. The group of presentations continues with the description of sensory organs and individual nerve pathways, endocrine system, and topographical anatomy of head and neck structures.
Lectures from Anatomy 2 for students of Dental Medicine include:
1. Skull in general, neurocranium.
2. Splanchnocranium. Skull connections. Skull cavities.
3. Muscles of head and neck. Arteries of head and neck.
4. Venous and lymphatic drainage of head and neck. Innervation of head and neck in general.
5. Cranial nerves in general. CN V, VII.
6. CN IX, X, XI, XII. Cervical plexus.
7. Vessels and nerves of nasal cavity, oral cavity and teeth. Gustatory pathway.
8. Autonomic nervous system in general. ANS of head and neck.
9. CN I. Eye. CN II and nerves for eye movement (CN III, IV, VI). Visual and olfactory pathways.
10. Ear. CN VIII. Auditory and vestibular pathways. Endocrine system. Skin.
11. Topographical anatomy of head.
12. Topographical anatomy of neck.
Contribution content is subject to licence Creative Commons Uveďte autora-Neužívejte dílo komerčně-Nezasahujte do díla Attribution 3.0 Czech Republic
citation: Lovásová Květuše, Adriana Boleková: Anatomy 2 for students of Dental Medicine. Multimedia support in the education of clinical and health care disciplines :: Portal of Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice Faculty of Medicine [online] , [cit. 22. 10. 2019]. Available from WWW: https://portal.lf.upjs.sk/articles.php?aid=234. ISSN 1337-7000.