These presentations included here represent a series of the second group of lectures for students of Dental Medicine in the first year of study. Lectures are dedicated to understand the regional anatomy of head and neck, including individual parts of central nervous system – spinal cord and brain, also muscles, arteries, veins, lymphatic structures, and nerves of head and neck. The group of presentations continues with the description of topographical anatomy of head and neck structures, sensory organs their nerve pathways, endocrine system, and skin.
Lectures from Anatomy 2 for students of Dental Medicine include:
- Division of CNS. Spinal cord. Brain stem, rhomboid fossa. Exits of cranial nerves (CN) from brain.
- Cerebellum. Diencephalon. Brain cortex. Brain ventricles.
- Basal ganglia. Limbic and olfactory systems. Vessels and coverings of CNS.
- Innervation of head and neck in general. CN V, VII.
- CN IX, X, XI, XII. Cervical plexus.
- Autonomic nervous system in general. ANS of head and neck.
- Nerve pathways (except of special sensory).
- Vessels of head and neck. Lymphatic drainage of head and neck.
- Communications in skull.
- Topographical anatomy of head.
- Topographical anatomy of neck.
- CN I. Eye. CN II, III, IV, VI. Olfactory and visual pathways. Ear. CN VIII. Auditory and vestibular pathways.
- Vessels and nerves of nasal cavity, oral cavity, and teeth. Gustatory pathway. Endocrine system. Skin.
Contribution content is subject to licence Creative Commons Uveďte autora-Neužívejte dílo komerčně-Nezasahujte do díla Attribution 3.0 Czech Republic
citation: Lovásová Květuše, Adriana Boleková, Dalibor Kolesár: Anatomy 2 for students of Dental Medicine. Multimedia support in the education of clinical and health care disciplines :: Portal of Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice Faculty of Medicine [online] , [cit. 04. 07. 2020]. Available from WWW: https://portal.lf.upjs.sk/articles.php?aid=234. ISSN 1337-7000.