Lectures are devoted to students of the 1st year of study - General medicine. The students can find here all lectures of upper limb (skeleton, joints, muscles, arteries, veins, lymphatic drainage and regional anatomy) and lower limb (skeleton, joints, muscles, arteries, veins, lymphatic drainage and regional anatomy).
Lectures from Anatomy 1 for students of General Medicine:
1. Introduction to anatomy, ethical principles. Bones in general. Skeleton of upper limb (UL).
2. Connection of bones in general. Joints of upper limb. Muscles in general.
3. Muscles of UL.
4. Vascular system in general. Arterial blood supply, venous and lymphatic drainage of UL.
5. Nervous system in general. Brachial plexus, sensory innervation of UL.
6. Regional anatomy of LL.
7. Clinically important regions of upper limb.
8. Skeleton of lower limb (LL).
9. Joints and muscles of LL.
10. Blood supply and lymphatic drainage of lower limb.
11. Lumbar and sacral plexus, sensory innervation of LL.
12. Regional anatomy of LL.
13. Clinically important regions of LL. Pelvis – borders, pelvic diameters, walls of pelvis.
Contribution content is subject to licence Creative Commons Uveďte autora-Neužívejte dílo komerčně-Nezasahujte do díla Attribution 3.0 Czech Republic
citation: Silvia Rybárová, Jozef Mihalik, Ingrid Hodorová, Janka Vecanová, Dalibor Kolesár: Anatomy 1 for students of General Medicine. Multimedia support in the education of clinical and health care disciplines :: Portal of Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice Faculty of Medicine [online] , [cit. 26. 09. 2022]. Available from WWW: https://portal.lf.upjs.sk/articles.php?aid=240. ISSN 1337-7000.