Lectures are devoted to students of the 2nd year of study in the field of General medicine. The students can find here all lectures of head and neck (skull, muscles, arterial blood supply, venous and lymphatic drainage, nerve supply) and central nervous system – CNS (spinal cord and brain), eye and ear.
Lectures from Anatomy 3 for students of general medicine:
1. Skull – splanchnocranium and neurocranium, skull cavities.
2. Muscles of head and neck. Arterial blood supply of head and neck.
3. Venous and lymphatic drainage of head and neck. Cranial nerves – overview.
4. Nerve supply of the head and neck – cranial nerves, cervical plexus, ANS.
5. Regional anatomy and clinically important regions of head, parasympathetic ganglia.
6. Regional anatomy and clinically important regions of the neck.
7. Division of CNS, spinal cord. Medulla oblongata, pons, rhomboid fossa. Nerve tracts of spinal cord.
9. Midbrain (brain stem), reticular formation. Cerebellum.
10. Diencephalon, basal ganglia – nerve tracts.
11. Telencephalon – functional regions of brain cortex. Olfactory and limbic system – nerve tracts.
12. Nerve tracts – overview.
13. Organs of vision and hearing.
Contribution content is subject to licence Creative Commons Uveďte autora-Neužívejte dílo komerčně-Nezasahujte do díla Attribution 3.0 Czech Republic
citation: Rybárová Silvia, Ingrid Hodorová, Darina Kluchová, Jozef Mihalik: Anatomy 3 for students of General Medicine. Multimedia support in the education of clinical and health care disciplines :: Portal of Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice Faculty of Medicine [online] , [cit. 22. 10. 2019]. Available from WWW: https://portal.lf.upjs.sk/articles.php?aid=241. ISSN 1337-7000.